Looking for the right theme

Solved
1 0 0

Hi guys,

I am looking for the right theme but can't find what I want. I hope somebody can help me out.

I want to start a Shopify store in household accessories and parts. It is important that the customer can search by device (vacuum cleaner, microwave, extractor hood, etc), brand (Example; Dyson, Xioami, etc) and type number (DC 23, DC39, etc). And it will be great if you can have a layout like below:Lay out website.png

Let me know if you can suggest the best theme to make this kind of website. The website will contain around 6.000 products.

Best regards,

Wessel

0 Likes

Hello 
I think it is difficult to get all this in one theme. You have to select one theme which covers maximum features and need to do customization for other things.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2491 171 375

Hi @Wessel,

Nick here from Shopify. 

There are two themes that spring to mind for this. One is a free theme developed by Shopify and the other is a paid theme made by a third-party developer. Let's look at them both below:

The reason these two themes stick out to me is that they are built for large catalog and high volume stores with similar products in mind to what you are looking to sell. 

Hopefully one of them suits what you're looking for. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like