Looking for theme with powerful color swatch feature

Estudio_Úcar
1 0 0

Hi friends,

I have a client with an art supply store with a big inventory including multiple departments, categories, products and variants. She is currently using Supply Theme and she has a few issues but the biggest one is not having color swatches for the paints she sells. One product in her catalog has over 25 variants which are different color shades. I'm considering Avenue Theme. Do any of you know any other Theme with a powerful color swatch feature?  

Snippet of Product Variant Drop Down // I know, this is crazySnippet of Product Variant Drop Down // I know, this is crazy

In my Shopify Theme Dream World the variants can be displayed as below.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.55.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.56.01 PM.png

Blick  | Jerry's Artarama 

Hoping I receive replies.

Gracias!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 81 113

Hey, @Estudio_Úcar.

This is Elias with Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

Though I can't tell which theme has a more robust color swatch, I've filtered the list of themes with color swatches from our Theme Store. It's important to note that third-party themes are non-refundable, so the best way to test them is by previewing the theme in your account. You'll be able to customize the preview through the Storefront editor; however, you won't be able to access the theme codes or make coding changes until you've purchased the theme. 

If your client prefers staying with the Debut theme, there is a few third-party apps that can install a color swatch onto your theme. I've handpicked a few of them for you to check out:

- Variant Options Swatch King
- Color Swatch Pug
- Advanced Product Options

If you need any help with setting up one of these third-party apps, you can always reach out to the developers through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

That being said, I also didn't have any luck finding a theme or app that's similar to Blick or Jerry Artarama. However, this might be something that can be custom coded. If you'd like to hire a developer to help with custom coding, you can find one on Shopify Experts. Experts are well versed with custom coding and they'll be able to help create a custom solution like the screenshots you've shared (variant list + color swatch).  

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes