Looping Video With Text Overlay

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

JOIN US PAGE

<div style="text-align: center;"><span class="video_text" style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="background-color: #000000;">AMERICAN ETEEN is passionate about each and every one of our customers so we love to give back to those who have shown support to us! To have a chance at winning free products and becoming a sponsored Influencer; 1. Create a TikTok that showcases you on our website picking out your favorite products from us 2. Tag our TikTok account @Amteen for us to see!</span> </span></div>
<span style="color: #ffffff;"><video class="video-background" loop="loop" muted="" no-controls="" autoplay="autoplay" src="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0285/7248/3723/files/AMETEEN_HOMEPAGE.mp4?282" style="transform: scale(1.27563, 1.27563);"></video></span>

HOME PAGE

<span class="video_text">WELCOME TO AMERICAN ETEEN</span>
<video class="video-background" loop="" muted="" no-controls="" autoplay="" src="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0285/7248/3723/files/AMETEEN_HOMEPAGE.mp4?282" style="transform: scale(1.27563, 1.27563);">
<source type="video/mp4" src="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0285/7248/3723/files/AMETEEN_HOMEPAGE.mp4?282">
</video>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2943 504 678

Remove css for '.video_text' that i given and add this new

.video-background{padding-top: 55px;}
.video_text {position: absolute;z-index: 9999;top: 50%;font-size: 25px;padding: 10px;}
@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .video_text{top: 5%;font-size: 12px;}
}
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Now it is centered, but it does not look good on mobile still. What would you suggest i do to make the image and text appear nicely on the Join us page? Capture.PNG12.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

And now the video is not fitting on mobile...  

13.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2943 504 678

You have changed video tag code structure on join page that's why not working as p[er my css. 

and use big video you video size is too small that cant fit.

Add me as staff i will check

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Check your gmail

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi im having the same issue but when i try uploading the video it says that the file type is not supported how can I fix this
thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2943 504 678

Send me your store url.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

I followed your above instructions and they did not work. I also looked at your below website, where you day this works, the website is not live.... Can you please advise?

Thanks

Cara

0 Likes