Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello!

Theme: debut

My website is : snoozebuddy1.myshopify.com

Password: snoozebuddy

I currently have two issues I can't seem to find a working solution for. The first one is that all my buttons like ''shop snoozebuddy diffuser'' ''order your snoozebuddy diffuser now'' are all in caps and I want them in lowercase letters. The second issue is that I do want the product to show on the home page but I don't want the product description beneath it. Just the product. And on the product page itself I obviously wanna keep the product description.

Hope there's someone who could help me asap!

Thank you!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 54 76

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @snoozebuddy,

To convert text to lower case add the following code to your theme.scss.liquid file

.btn, button {
text-transform: lowercase !important;
}

&

To remove the product description on the homepage add the following code to the same file (theme.scss.liquid)

.template-index .product-single__description {
display: none !important;
}

Hope that helps.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

@UmairA Hello! Thank you for the quick response! I really appreciate it. I'm afraid it didn't do anything. Is there a specific place in the theme liquid file where I should add these codes? Like before the last html or before the body? I don't have any knowledge related to coding sorry. Hope you will be able to help

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 23.21.26.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 54 76

Hey again @snoozebuddy,

You are welcome.

You need to add the code at the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid or theme.css.liquid file and it will work.

Hope this helps, if so, consider giving thumbs ups and Accept solution.

Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey thanks!! Both of my issues are fixed now! I accidentally added them to the wrong theme file at first I have one more question and I don't know if it's possible but now all the letters are in lowercase, is it also possible to have some of the letters in Capital? So have the letters the way I put them into my theme customizing. For example the image with text overlay I want the text to be ''Shop Snoozebuddy Diffuser'' instead of ''shop snoozebuddy diffuser''?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 54 76

Hi @snoozebuddy,

You are welcome.

Add the following code instead of the first one I provided above.

.btn, button {
text-transform: unset !important;
}
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
0 Likes