MINIMAL THEME: I'm trying to center align the text and button in the "image with text" section

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I want to center align the text and button in the "image with text" section using the Minimal theme.

I can't find any post with an up to date solution,

Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
695 56 79

Hi, Ben!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. :-) 

As you are using our Minimal theme, our Theme Support may be able to make these changes for you. For them to take a look, could you email support@shopify.com from the email address you use to sign into Shopify? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned. If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll raise it further for you.

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. 

Thanks a mill,
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 0 14

I believe you have two image with text sections on your page, do you want them both to have centered text? or just one of them. 

adding the code below to your theme.css.liquid file should do the trick:

.feature-row__text{

text-align: center;

}

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, I am also using the Minimal theme and was wondering how I can justify all text on my website to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. Any chance for some guidance on this? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @AdamNicholas,

Please share your site url also please share screenshot of which text you want to change

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

The site's URL is https://fnct-store.com/ and I am looking to justify almost all text on the site. That being said, if possible I would like to justify the text on the following pages:

1. Homepage
  2. About us page
  3. Blog page
  4. Returns policy 
  5. Privacy policy
  6. Terms of service pages.                                                           

The most important pages are probably the first three as they are the most viewed.

Many thanks, 

Adam.

Here is an example of the Homepage, I feel the text would look better if it was justified.

FNCT homepage.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

p {
    text-align: justify!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi again,

Is there any way to fix this issue? I added the code but as you can see it hasn't completely worked favourably everywhere. Maybe its a formatting issue on my end rather than the code.

Thanks, Adam

Below is a screenshot from the blog page sidebar

screenshot-group-7-capstone.myshopify.com-2020.04.07-13_54_25.png

0 Likes