MINIMAL THEME

4 0 0

Hi can someone help. In the Minimal theme there is a password page. this has a blurred background image, which I'd like to change for my own image. Can this be done. Also, on that page, there is a headline that says why the store is closed, but I can find where to alter that type size. Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 26 52

Hi @simon_warden.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I'm happy to help you with your questions here about the password page.

The background image can be changed by our design team. You can learn more about support for themes here: Shopify Design Policy.

I have sent an email to the email address listed on your profile to reach out to you to help you with this change. To get things going, could you please upload the image to the Files section of your admin? To access your Files, you can login to your Shopify admin and click on Settings > Files. Check out the full steps to upload files in our help doc, here: Uploading files to your store. This will help our design team access the background image file and add it to your password page. Please upload an image that has a width of 2000px so that it can fit the entire screen.

Could you please check your inbox and reply to my email? Once I receive your reply I can forward your request to our design team. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Tara.. its Simon here

0 Likes
4 0 0

Tara, can you explain where I'd find the settings tab?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Tara.. so the background is uploaded and its called "teasebacground.jpg" the latest file that's in that section

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
341 26 52

Hi @simon_warden

Thank you for letting me know where your file is located. 

I checked my emails and I don't see a response to the email I sent out to you. In order for me to take a look at your store and pass this request up to our design team, I'll need to authenticate you through email. Could you please respond to the email with your store URL, using the account owner email address?

Once I hear from you through email, I can take a further look. Talk to you soon!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes