MOTION THEME : Change Color of a Title and Product Name

Solved
MaxCosta
Explorer
107 0 40

Hello everyone,

I am trying to change the color of some elements but the theme does not allow it.

Sans titre.png

First change: here on the home page, the title "LA FLAMME X MONDELIRE", I would like it to appear in red: #C10101

Second, I would like the titles of my products in my Featured collection on my home page to also appear in red:

Sans titre.png

I want to keep the prices in black.

Preview of my website : https://xv3c4uir8mzvkzc5-56452120758.shopifypreview.com

Thank you in advance,

Thank you in advance,

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6588 1536 2003

@MaxCosta 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

#shopify-section-16200698175ca259ab h3, #CollectionSection-1620165658676fbf9f .grid-product__title{
color: #C10101;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
MaxCosta
Explorer
107 0 40

It works, thank you so much !

MaxCosta
Explorer
107 0 40

@dmwwebartisan Excuse me for coming back but it doesn't work on mobile! How can I apply the color change also on mobile? And in my collection page

Thank you in advance

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6588 1536 2003

This is an accepted solution.

@MaxCosta 

You have a problem with your CSS file of the closing bracket. Please add one closing bracket mentioned in the below screenshot.

error-in-css file.jpg

After that please remove the old code from the bottom and add this new code.

#shopify-section-16200698175ca259ab h3, #CollectionSection-1620165658676fbf9f .grid-product__title{
}
.template-collection .grid-product__title{
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
MaxCosta
Explorer
107 0 40

Okay thank you so much sir !!

Last thing please and it's done ! I want to change to color of the TITLES of my products (in PRODUCTS PAGE), with the same red.

It's possible ?

Thank you...

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6588 1536 2003

This is an accepted solution.

@MaxCosta 

It's my pleasure to help you.

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file for the product page.

.template-product .product-single__title {
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

MaxCosta
Explorer
107 0 40

thank you so much