Main product with accessories

Highlighted
1 0 0
Folks: I'm considering Shopify and am not sure if it can do what I need it to do. Some background: I have several main products. Each main product has specific accessories. Some accessories are not compatible with some main products. I want to restrict the type of accessories the user can add to their cart after they choose a main product. I see this playing out this way: The user selects a main product (clicks Add to Cart or something). The user is sent to a new page. On that page, the user can add accessories. Totals are updated (or they have the option to update totals) as they add accessories. Once the user is satisfied with the cart, they click check out. So, is this possible? Is it possible to prevent users from seeing the whole catalog if they choose a main product and restricted them to specific accessories after they choose a main product? Is it possible to list specific accessories related to a specific product on a page? I'm comfortable with creating my own template if required. Any help would be really appreciated.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey together

are there any innovations on this topic? I am currently concerned with the question of whether I can create something like this with Shopify. Because I would like to use such a process.

regards

0 Likes