Make add co cart lower?

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello, i have a minor problem. I deleted wishlist button to make the add to cart button bigger but now it is near quantity. How do i make it lower?

Note: my programming skills are 0.

0 Likes
Globetrotter
640 60 127

Can you post a link to your page and if there's a password to get in post that please?

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a direct message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
296 20 45

Hi, there!

This is May from Shopify.

Thank you for posting your question here. It is a little hard to tell where the problem lies without looking into your website directly. There could be many reasons to why this is happening to your store. When you removed the wishlist button, did you change any codes on your theme? If you are using a theme made by Shopify, our themes support team may be able to look into this for you.

You can check who to contact about your theme if you go to your theme settings. From your admin, go to ‘Online Store > Customize’.

Then on the editor to the left, click on ‘Theme Settings’, and your theme information should be on the bottom of the editor.

If you theme is designed and supported by Shopify, feel free to follow back up and we can continue on.

Kind Regards,

May

Shopify Support

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes