Make changes to slideshow header in debut theme

Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

Hi All,

I am doing a bit of redesigning of my store (https://treasure-knot.myshopify.com/admin/themes/122550583447/editor) in draft mode.  I would like to make some changes to my slideshow header. I searched the community but am unable to get the answers I need so I am hoping somebody can help.

1. I would like to move heading & subheading texts to the top left of each slide image

2. I would like to have the CTA button directly underneath the text on each slide image

3. I would like to be able to change the text colour on each slide image

4. This request might be a bit of a stretch, but I want to use my product images in my slideshow but they are mostly square - 800x800, 1000x1000. Is there a way to change the size of the images to suit the slideshow while still being able to see the whole image, ie without any cropping & of course where the image is distorted ? I don't know too much about image dimensions etc.

Any help will be very appreciated.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Mareka 

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this. It would need customization for slider.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

Hi,

Is there coding I can use to customize ?

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Mareka 

Please hire shopify expert !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Mareka
Trailblazer
209 1 27

Thanks but I can't afford to hire anybody !

0 Likes