Make images on product page enlarge/open gallery on click

dollydirtbag
2 0 2

Hello,

I'm hoping to change the functionality of the product pages on my shop so that when you click on an image, it opens a gallery with larger versions of the image (wide enough to cover all the other content like title, description, price, etc.) that you can then click through.  Currently it has the functionality of the Debut theme, where if you click it, it just shows you the image in the box on the left with all the other content to the right of it.

I'm wondering if anyone can offer some help on this.  I'm a budding self-taught web developer and I've been creating my own custom theme by editing the code from the Debut theme and have been able to achieve most of the things I want.  But this is a bit more complicated and I'm not sure where to begin.  Should I try implementing the javascript for this myself?  Or would it be better to use a framework like Bootstrap or something?

If it's helpful for me to post links or images of my shop let me know.  Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!

-Olivia

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16931 1850 6334

Hello, @dollydirtbag 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
BIANNCA
2 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same issue on the debut theme. Please let me know how i can fix this.

queenbeepressons.com

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16931 1850 6334

@BIANNCA 

sorry for this issue 

and your store is password protect can you please share us 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
BIANNCA
2 0 0
Hello! Thank you for the prompt response. My pw is queenbee777
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16931 1850 6334

@BIANNCA 

thanks for your password but your password button doesn't work please check

0 Likes