Make legal text width of site

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

All the text I've added to my site under legal isn't using the width of my site, it's in a long column. How do I make it fit the site width, or at least the navigation width? If the answer has anything to do with code please speak in layman's terms as I don't use code! Thanks so much

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 15.30.23.png

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9340 1183 3275

Hello, @MissPowellPrint 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Highlighted
Astronaut
934 82 113

@MissPowellPrint - please share your website URL and password if any. 

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks for your reply. It's https://www.misspowellprints.com and the password to enter is glevop

You can see on the refunds page that the text is all wrongly formatted due to not being the full site width. It looks quite messy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
934 82 113

@MissPowellPrint - pleasae add following css to the end of your theme.min.css

.shopify-policy__container {max-width: 100% !important;}
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Brilliant - I don't use code so can you just point in the direction of where the theme.min.css is?! I'm sure its really simple!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
934 82 113

This is an accepted solution.

please check in 

online store->themes->edit html/css of active theme, you will have search box, use it and paste given code at very end of the file

if you fine it difficult add me to staff, I will do it for you, you can contact me.

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks so much! I googled it and I've just done it - works perfectly! Thank you

I asked a couple of other questions earlier about breadcrumbs and taking off the map at order confirmation, if you know the answer to them I'd be so grateful!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
934 82 113

both will need few code edits , you can send your requirements on my email or post it here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks Suyash. Here's my questions:

1. Breadcrumbs - The breadcrumbs on my site aren't showing correctly. Under the collection Prints I'd like them to show each step a visitor has taken eg:

Home > Prints > All Prints or Home > Prints > Portrait or Home > Prints > Landscape

Then when you click on a product you'd see:

Home > Prints > All Prints > (Product Title) or Home > Prints > Portrait > (Product Title)  or Home > Prints > Landscape > (Product Title) 

At the moment they're visible only when you're viewing the product AND they're incomplete eg.

Home > Portrait > (Product title) - the collection title (Prints) is missing from the breadcrumbs.

My theme is Envy. Website is https://www.misspowellprints.com password: glevop

2. Map - a map of where I live shows up when you place an order as part of the order confirmation. Can it be removed?

Thanks!

0 Likes