Making Table Borders Invisible

5 0 0

Hi!

I'm trying to edit my theme and make my borders invisible so that it doesn't show the borders dividing text and images in the table -- I would love any help! 

I've tried using coding help from other threads-- we have the "Debut Theme" and I'm trying to figure out where in the HTML code I could insert something to make the borders disappear 

please help! 

anything is appreciated!! 

0 Likes
Astronaut
835 95 178

If you can post a link to your site it would help us be able to give you a specific answer instead of a generalized one. Also please provide a password if it's password protected.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Astronaut
835 95 178

It's password protected :)

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
5 0 0

Whoops!

that password is eklewd

0 Likes
Astronaut
835 95 178
// for the table specifically on that page

body.template-page table tbody td {
    border: none;
}

// or for all tables

table tbody td {
    border: none;
}

You can either put that in style tags on page.liquid or at the bottom of theme.scss.liquid. I'd recommend not designing with tables because they aren't very responsive. As you can see, your table is overflowing it's container.  But that's just me, if this works for you that's great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

got it! thank you so much for your help!

0 Likes