Map on Order Status page

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello Community!

I need to show the map on Order Status page. Actually this page looks like this:order status page.png

Looking for info about this I read several pages explaining how to remove this map but in my case I've never see the map on my page. Actually when you see the Order Status Page on Help Center it looks like this (whit the map embebed):shopify.png

Please some help to show this map.

Thanks.

Mario Castill

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4782 708 1513

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @MarioCastill 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
do you have Shopify plus Plan?
otherwise shopifuy basic plan doesn't allow to checkout pag custamization. if don't Shopify plus plan and do you need this custamization so please upgrade your Shopify Plus plan

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Kenan! Thanks for your answer.

I'm clear that I need Shopify Plus to edit Order Status Page but it seems that this map is an standard solution because every single page I've seen with this map looks the same way on the same position whit the same text under  as you can see:

happy-ending-default.pngorder-status-new-york.jpgsp.pngorder-status-checkout.png

Isn't it standard?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4782 708 1513

@MarioCastill 

Do you have purchase shopify plus plan?
also, one more suggection can you please contact to shopify support team.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes