Solved

Mega Menu keeps disappearing - Broadcast Theme

Milly124
Tourist
12 0 4

Hello, I've seen a lot of these posts within the community but not for our theme. We have the Broadcast theme which worked perfectly but now when I hover over our mega menu and try to click on the drop down section it disappears before I can click on anything within the dropdown - we haven't touched any of the menu coding so not sure why it is now not working....please can you help.

Our URL is https://millysstores.myshopify.com/#

Thank you 

Tammy

Accepted Solution (1)

DeepCode
Shopify Partner
118 19 24

This is an accepted solution.

hi @Milly124 can you try add the css code below to your theme.scss.liquid or theme.css or whatever css file for your theme?

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
 html .grandparent > .main-menu-dropdown {
        top: calc(100% - 25px);
 }
}
banned

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

DeepCode
Shopify Partner
118 19 24

This is an accepted solution.

hi @Milly124 can you try add the css code below to your theme.scss.liquid or theme.css or whatever css file for your theme?

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
 html .grandparent > .main-menu-dropdown {
        top: calc(100% - 25px);
 }
}
banned
Milly124
Tourist
12 0 4

@DeepCode That works perfectly!

Thank you

Tammy

DeepCode
Shopify Partner
118 19 24

@Milly124 you are welcome, basically for this issue, there is a gap between the menu link and the dropdown sub down, I moved the sub menu up a bit so when the mouse moves over to the sub menu is still in 'hovered' state.

I have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxx8s_d6t_RKNqHrp-4bpvQ teaching people how to fix different issues for their Shopify stores, come by and take a look, subscribe if you like it 🙂

Have a good day.

banned
shan_speaks
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi

I am having a similar issue. I just added my Mega Menu and it is not showing at all. 

Skedio
Shopify Partner
8 0 2

I'm not sure if this is down to the updated theme or not but this solution is no longer working and when moving diagonally towards a mega menu item the dropdown is out of focus.

CEO Skedio | 5+ years Shopify Developer | 10+ years C# Developer