Menu Editing

RuvimAAA
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi guys, I'm looking to edit my store's header menu. The issue is the one theme I want to use, which is Debut, doesn't have the professional look I need for my company. I want to use the menu design of the "Supply" theme but use it on the current "Debut" theme. 

111.jpg

Above is an image of what I want my menu to look like because it looks most professional and matches the page better. It's currently part of the "Supply" theme and unfortunately, that means I am unable to use a lot of features I need from the "Debut" theme. So I am stuck with the look of the picture I have included below and it neither matches nor looks good.

222.jpg 

Does anyone know how I can keep the menu look of the first image (the "Supply" theme) but keep using the Debut theme? If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14498 1670 5206

@RuvimAAA 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
RuvimAAA
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there, the page url is vladimirovnala.myshopify.com currently it is set to the Debut theme because it has the features I need but if you could somehow get the header to look like the Supply theme from the first image in my first post that'd be awesome.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14498 1670 5206

@RuvimAAA 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
RuvimAAA
Tourist
8 0 1

I sent you a private message but you don't seem to be responding to it.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14498 1670 5206

@RuvimAAA 

Thanks i will check and let you know

0 Likes