Menu/Page

bling
6 0 0

Instead of having a drop down, I would like to have the products show when you click of the page. For instance, when you click on bracelets, I want all the products to show. How can I make this happen?

Thank you

Kesha

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

HI @bling  Pls provide url and screenshot so i Can help you out straightaway.

0 Likes
bling
6 0 0

razzledazzlekollection.com

bling_0-1624136889613.png

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

HI @bling If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

I think you added all products inside menu, May be you created pages of products. Send me screenshot of all pages and navigation. 

home.PNG

0 Likes
bling
6 0 0

bling_0-1624140223275.png

bling_1-1624140288713.png

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@bling  Hi there, Your scrfeenshots are not clear as mine, Mine shows how many pages I have yours dose'nt so add me as a staff to your store so I can check and correct it for you.

0 Likes
bling
6 0 0

Good morning,

My apologies in the delay in responding. I added you as a staff member to my store.

Thank you,

Kesha 

0 Likes
bling
6 0 0

Hello, please let me know if you were able to access my site with your permissions?

thank you, kesha

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

HI @bling If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

Ok, I have fixed the Bracelet collection and If you follow and do the changing accordingly for rings, earrings and necklace you will get the same result.

What you have to do. Go to online store then navigation then Main menu  and delete all products from rings, earrings and necklace. Check Bracelet and do same for rings, earrings and necklace and save it. After that go to pages and delete all products page there as well.

f helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

THANKS
Shopify Partner/Expert
hash777

0 Likes
bling
6 0 0

THANK YOY MUCH!!!! This was helpful!!

Thank you,

Kesha

0 Likes