Menu not working on mobile Minimal theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I'm using the Minimal Theme on my Shopify site.  However, I noticed recently that the menu in the mobile view stopped working.  I need to fix it somehow.  If I click the menu in mobile mode, nothing happens.  

I recently removed the Bold Marketplace app from my store. Not sure if that caused it. 

Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this in my current theme installation?  

My site is www.bikenbiker.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
776 123 378
Yes sometimes apps causes issues in our store.
I will take a look at your store in morning. Just repost here so that it can remind me.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
3309 526 777

Hi @Arjun_Nair 

Some how your js is not calling proper that already coded in theme.

So add this new Js in Asset->theme.js file at bottom :

$(document).on('click','#MobileNavTrigger',function(){
    $('#MobileNav').slideToggle(220);
 })
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
297 39 50

Hey there, @Arjun_Nair!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to see how I may be of assistance today.

Aside from removing the Bold Marketplace app, have you recently made any coding or installed any new apps? When did you first notice this issue begin? In some cases, removing an app will indeed leave remaining code on your theme. Since you're using one of our free themes I'd be happy to have my Theme Support Team take a look and see if they can determine where this issue is stemming from. If it is coming from the Bold Marketplace app, we can then look at sending them an email to see if they'd be able to help you out with their code's removal.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with your Community Forums address with instructions for authentication. Once we've authenticated you, I'll be able to proceed with escalating your concern over to our Theme Support Team for a deeper look. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

This works perfectly, thanks. 
I'm unable to contact you on the link below. Your website doesn't seem to be working. Please let me know how I can contact you. 

0 Likes