Menu on Mobile Version not working

Highlighted
4 0 0

I just noticed this morning that on the mobile version of my site, the menu button is there, but when you click on it, nothing happens. No drop down, no link, nothing.  So there is no navigation for my customers on their phone.  I went to look at my code (which I don't know anything about JS), and I have this:

<!-- Begin Mobile Nav -->
  <div class="row mobile-wrapper">    
    <nav class="mobile clearfix">
      {% include 'mobile-menu' %}
    </nav>  
  </div>
  <!-- End Mobile Nav -->

Is there something wrong with this or should I have more code?

Last night, I copied my social media icons from the footer, and added them to my header of my website. Perhaps I messed something up or took something out on accident?

Please help!  Thanks!

www.spicedmango.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 0 3

This line is pointing to a snippet

{% include 'mobile-menu' %}

I am wondering if it is css or script causing this try the following in your CSS

.flyout>ul li a.navlink, .flyout>ul li .account-links, .flyout>ul>li>ul>li.customer-links a {clear:left;} /* adding a clear left to the span so the nav drop down lines up right; */

Get rid of the ul.clearfix {clear:both;} /*  Just remove the clear:both from this class*/

Probably not the right way to do this but it is working on my end

Spellmann & Associates Web Developer www.ericspellmann.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I appreciate your help!

I placed in the code and it doesn't seem like anything has changed. 

I've noticed that I can click on menu several times before it works. I think the clickable area must be very tiny or has to be touched in a certain spot within the range of "menu" to work. I'm not sure if that made sense.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I ended up placing my liquid.theme back in history to yesterday, which removes my social media icons from the top of the website.  The mobile menu is now working again.

But now I'm stumped with how can I display my social media icons at the top without messing up my mobile menu....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 0 3

Give me the code for the socials and I can play with it a lil and get you going in the right direction

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 0 3

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Stephanie, I have the same problem and I can not fix it. My website is www.egemina.com. Could you help me. Thanks!

0 Likes