Minimal Them - trying to increase font size

Solved
earringznthingz
5 0 0

Greetings,

I'm using the minimal template and would like to increase this font size, and change them to the same "purple" color.  How do I do that?

earringznthingz_0-1618614064122.png

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed), So that I will give you proper solution here !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
earringznthingz
5 0 0

Thanks!  earringznthingz.com.  password: driemo

0 Likes
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
333 18 57

@earringznthingz hi, we are happy to help you.

Add this code to the Theme.scss

.grid-link__title {
    color: #631678;
    font-family: Pacifico, serif;
    font-size: 28px;
    line-height: 1.4;
    font-weight: 700;
}

0 Likes

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

p.grid-link__title {
    font-size: 1.2em;
    color: #871ea3;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
earringznthingz
5 0 0

I added the code you provided, clicked save and nothing happened.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Replace above code with

p.grid-link__title {
    font-size: 1.2em !important;
    color: #631678 !important;
}
p.grid-link__meta {
    font-size: 1.2em !important;
    color: #631678 !important;
}

Change the font size and color as per your choice.
Hope this will work for you.
Thanks....

earringznthingz
5 0 0

I'd like to make the price match the color and size of the item name.

0 Likes
earringznthingz
5 0 0

This worked!  Thank you!!!

0 Likes