Minimal Theme Gallery Optimisation

Solved
Sekaja
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you so much for this man! Been pulling my hair out for ages trying to find a solution for this! really easy and simple to follow as well

0 Likes
wingchiu89
2 0 0

Hi there

i have pictures in different sizes, used your code and it worked!! 

I'd like to have all pictures in the thumbnails to be scaled down proportionally, do you know what can i change to achieve that?

thank you

Alice

0 Likes
freedivebird
Tourist
7 0 8

The feature you are asking for would involve implementing one of the sliders scripts. I had a look earlier at those but haven’t got the time around to fully implement those - let you know when I have any luck! 

0 Likes
freedivebird
Tourist
7 0 8

Scaled down proportionally - mind being more specific? Do you mean scaling the pictures further down for data conservation or otherwise? A few pictures would help.

0 Likes
Jonidag
1 0 0

I tried this coding and although it works fine now the main image is so large that it doesn'y fit on the screen(mobile and desktop as well). How can I fix this?

0 Likes

for @Jonidag and everyone else who come across this issue:

I wrote a tutorial about how to fully optimize the Minimal theme gallery. It teaches you how to add a slideshow to the product page which includes swiping feature, arrows, lazyload (makes the page loads faster), and much more - actually 20+ customizable features are included.

You can click here to read the tutorial and download the code. I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Kind regards,

Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Tutorials: Minimal theme product pages slideshow | Debut Theme product pages slideshow
◦ Looking to hire a reliable Shopify developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes