Minimal Theme - How to have featured Blog images/text match/scale in mobile same as Collections?

Tourist
13 0 1

Hello Awesome People! :)

My web site is www.paintedheirloom.com 

I am using Minimal Theme.

While viewing Mobile, I would like to have my Featured Blog items scale to 2 x 2, like the Collections does, vice one big large bulky block.  See images below.

Clipboard02.pngBlog MobileClipboard01.pngCollection Mobile

Also, while viewing from Desktop would like to adjust the size of the Featured Blog Images and Text - to similar size of featured collections.  I was able to adjust size of the images, but the text was still large, and then all of it was justified left vice centered.

Would appreciate some guidance!  Thanks.

Brad

0 Likes

Hi @Vonda_Youngkin 

First of all, take a look at the featured blog item section settings. If your theme doesn`t have settings for changing the section layout on mobile devices, you need to customize section css styles.

Hope, this would help with your problem ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks, and as far as I can tell, it doesn't.  But I don't just want the mobile version of the featured blog to look like the featured collections, I want the desktop featured blogs to look like the featured collections.  As they are, they're big and bulky and intrusive.  I'd rather they be a bit less in your face on both desktop and mobile.

I'll try to figure out what you suggested.  Any idea where to look?  Thanks.

0 Likes