Minimal Theme - Product Variant disappeared on Product Page

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi everyone,

First post ever. =)

Noticed on my shopify store, the variant drop down menu has disappeared from all my products using this option, besides the QTY.  Back end wise, product variants are all still showing with options, etc. 

To be fair, I was trying to do some coding to the html backend, realised that the variant disappeared. So I re-installed my back-up version & still .. no drop down menu.

Anyone experiencing this problem with the Minimal theme? I've removed those products with variants off my store until I figure out this issue!

Any help very appreciated.

Cheers

Emily

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 846

Emily, 

it's very hard to help with this remotely, but probably your backup theme is brocken as well. There is a problem on your current product pages -- this code:

// Hide selectors if we only have 1 variant and its title contains 'Default'.
  });
  <input class="btn  addtocart " name="add" type="submit" value="add to cart"/> 
<!-- bold-ro-liquid --> <div class="bold_add_to_orders" style="display: inline-block;"> </div> <!-- bold-ro-liquid -->
</script>
        </div>
    </div>
  </main>

should look like this:

// Hide selectors if we only have 1 variant and its title contains 'Default'.
  });
</script>
  <input class="btn  addtocart " name="add" type="submit" value="add to cart"/> 
<!-- bold-ro-liquid --> <div class="bold_add_to_orders" style="display: inline-block;"> </div> <!-- bold-ro-liquid -->
        </div>
    </div>
  </main>

(Two lines should be below </script> tag). Try fixing this first.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

OMG YOU ARE AMAZING Tim! It worked!!!

I see where I went wrong & thank you for taking the time to do all of that. I literally spent a good few hours... googling troubleshooting & reviewing where I went wrong.

Thank you SO MUCH AGAIN!

Cheers Emily

Highlighted
5 0 0

I got same problem..

May i know how you solved it? which file need to edit?

0 Likes