Minimal Theme: Size variants not showing in mobile

Highlighted
3 0 0

The desktop version of my shop shows the sizes properly, but the mobile version does not have option for size and defaults to first size

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, John!

Koreen here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear that! 

This is something that our Theme Support can have a closer look into for you.

I've just sent you an email so we can verify your details first, before passing it though for closer examination.

Thanks so much!

Koreen ?

Koreen W | Shopify 

support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same issue to. Everything is working fine on desktop but when using a tablet or mobile no size variants show.

Please advise.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, Collette!

Thanks for chiming in here. I've sent you an email also, so we can take a look into this with you too. 

Cheers
Koreen

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Koreen

I also noticed that when I unticked the quatity box on my product page yesterday it is still showing, so I don't know if this is a glitch too.

Regards

Collette

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having same issue with the variants not displaying on mobile version, what was the fix?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue as well. Please let me know how to fix this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It seems to have been fixed on my store. Not exactly sure how/why

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 43

Hey, Karla and Meghan!

Thanks for posting also. I have sent you both an email, so we can have a closer look into this with you on your theme. 

Hey, John

Thanks for your reply. We have gone ahead and implemented a fix to your theme just after we confirmed your details with you via email.

Apologies for any confusion here, there was a slight issue with your theme's code which our developers have rectified on our end. Though do please let us know if things look differently for you at any stage.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. 

Koreen

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Koreen,

I'm also having this issue but I'm not sure where to contact theme support to help me recify the issue. Are you able to point me in the right direction? 

0 Likes