Minimal Theme - center product description on product pages

Anonymous
Not applicable
0 0 54

Is there a way to move the product description so that it will be below the images & size/color selections, but also stretch it across the width of the page?

The default is images on the left & info on the right, but the info is much longer and makes the page longer than necessary.  Thanks!  Here's the link to the site if it helps https://perfectfitliving.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 17 30

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for reaching out and posting your question!

Would you be able to confirm to me which theme you are using? And am I right in thinking you would want the description to occupy the space highlighted in the red box below?

19-08-dqeuj-5ld4b

If you can confirm that this is what you are after, and which theme you are using, I'll let you know if this is something we might be able to help with!

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 0 54

@Victor  That is exactly what I want! And yes to confirm, it is the Minimal theme

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 17 30

Hi @Anonymous,

Okay, awesome! I have gone ahead and sent an email to you about this. I have emailed you at the email address linked to your forums profile.

Kind regards,

1 Like
8 0 0

Hey, Victor Can I get a copy of this solution?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 17 30

Hi @Ginsu008,

Thanks for reaching out. There is no default solution, per se, as it depends on the theme each merchant is using and what exactly they want done. If you want to go ahead and provide some more information here about what you're looking to have done, I'd be happy to advise. I can always discuss this with you over email if you prefer - let me know either way!

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Here is OK. it makes it easier for others to see the solution. I am also using Minimal theme and I just want the same results. I want to have my description appear under neath my pictures.

Capture.PNG

https://moolokai.com

0 Likes
2 0 1

Dear Victor,

Hello, My theme is Minimal and I have the same question of centering the description(from right side to below the images) too,would you please help me ?

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hey @Victor can you help?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 17 30

Hi @Ginsu008,

I sent you an email a few days ago about this, but it looks like you did not receive it. I will send you another shortly - please let me know here if you do not receive my email within the next hour or so. Thank you.

Kind regards,

0 Likes