Minimal Theme - logo in a square image box causing...

Excursionist
13 0 4

Hello,

Be grateful if anyone could tell me how to make the image box (which is designed as a square) for the header logo adjust to the dimensions of my logo.  The square box is causing a lot of wasted white space between announcement bar and menu tabs.  The only way to try and lessen the wasted space is by making my logo so small - but even then - its just a small logo in still wasted space.  And if I'd like to make my logo bigger, it just creates even wider wasted space.  I've attached 3 mock-up photos to try and demonstrate what I want to do.  Image 1: my landscape logo in square image box - Image 2 - how it looks on home page - Image 3 - what I am trying achieve.  Thank you in advance for any assistance.

LogoinSquareBox.jpgSquare Image BoxLogoWastedSpace.jpgHeaderMockDesiredLook.jpgWanted look

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
834 94 177

Can you post a link to your store and password if password protected?

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi Ninthony,

Would a screenshot be okay, as I really do not wish to give my password on a public forum.  That's why I attached 3 mock images.  Thanks

0 Likes
Astronaut
834 94 177

You can send me a personal message if you enable messaging in your profile. We can't tell you how to edit your code if we can't see it, and we can't see it from a screen shot. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes