Minimal Theme table help - Printful size charts have text overflow

2 0 0

Hello all!

I'm having some trouble getting my tables to display correctly on my product pages with the minimal theme. On desktop, if I use the wide version of the theme it displays correctly, but on mobile there is quite a bit of overflow.

I'm using the size charts the Printful integration automatically generates, and here's how it looks on mobile:

sizeguide.jpg

Now, I know I could go though and edit the HTML on each table individually, but not only would that take a ton of time - I would have to repeat the process with every new product. I'm thinking that there should be a way to edit the css on my theme (maybe editing something to "width-100%"?), but I'm completely unfamiliar with liquid and have no idea where to even look in the code to mess with my css. I think there's probably enough padding in all of the numeric cells that if width were set to 100%, it could display properly without making a horizontal scroll, but I'm not sure.

If someone could help point me in the right direction, I would be extremely grateful.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Maybe it would just be easier to make a size chart page and link to it in every product description. Is there anyway to add this link to my product pages without having to manually add it to each individual page?

0 Likes
1 0 0
Did you ever find a solution for this - want to keep the size guide on the product page but am having the exact same issue with Brooklyn theme.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Still an issue, did you find a solution?

0 Likes