Minimal theme - Image gallery using collection - removing price field

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi there,

I'm in the process of building my new site and I'd like to add an image gallery to my site showcasing bespoke products I have made for customers, they will not directly be for sale via my site.

I have tried to create a table using the rich text editor butis a little clunky to update so instead I created a 'Bespoke' collection with products that are tagged with 'bespoke', have zero stock and are not available to sell.  I then created a separate 'bespoke' product template to remove the 'add to shopping cart' option.

The issue I now have is that when viewing this collection the price shows as zero, see below:

Shopify (Price).PNG

Is there a way I can remove the price just for products that have a 'bespoke' tag so that when my other collections are viewed the price is still shown like the below:

Shopify (price 2).PNG

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
2930 499 673

Hi,

You can use following tag condition to hide price from some of product who's contains bespoke tag:

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2.  Snippet->product-grid-item.liquid-> Find your price code add put in this condition...

{% assign pro_tag= featured.tags | join:'' %}
    {% if pro_tag  contains 'bespoke' %}
       price not displayed here...
    {% else %}
      price displayed here...
    {% endif %}

Note: This code only work for collection page product. Use same condition for product page in Section->product-template.liquid

On this page replace featured.tags to product.tags 

Let me know if need any help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

That solves a problem I'd been looking at, where adding a "plain" image gallery seemed to require added-cost apps.

Now while a single app doesn't break the bank, adding them casually all the time sure can and for a small business (https://nicolevanderwolf.com), it seems a pain in the neck that Shopify doesn't have a simple built-in image gallery. 

Ta!

0 Likes