Minimal theme Italic font change / Change alignment - page titles

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

@diego_ezfy 

Hi,

I am currently using Minimal font, and I am looking at trying to do two things but can't see how to do this:

1. Change page title alignment - this is currently left alignment however I am trying to centre the Page Title - how do I do this?

2. In the font settings, no fonts are set to italics however when I go on my page all the body text is italic - how is this possible?

Thanks,

Caroline

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hey Caroline,

Please share the password for your store.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi, the password is stiere 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Thank you,

I could not find any italic font nor text aligned to the left. Is the website https://sknapparel.com/ ? Kindly send screenshots of the parts you want to change.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi, it is because the default theme is currently in Debut, when I am actually using Minimal (I just customise this every time). If you can tell me how to select this as my theme without publishing this would be helpful. Please find screen shot below to show the issue I am having with the text:

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 13.15.35.png

I also have another issue....whilst testing the check out payment. I am having an issue with redirect. When I press the 'Buy It Now' button or try and process a payment, I get the below error message. Please can you help me?

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 20.51.25.png

Thanks

0 Likes