Minimal theme - allowing collections in a list view

Tourist
11 0 0

Is there a way in Minimal to have a collection viewed in a List view rather than a Grid view?

Ideally, I would like to set this option in each Collections config page but I have at least seen some themes (Supply) just give the user the option to select which view they want.  This would work too if is simpler

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2123 354 445

List view is not already given in Minimal theme, You have do custom code for that.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 36 77
Hey, there. 

Dallas here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. 

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to have a grid view in the Minimal theme. Each theme has a collection of different features and sadly, that isn't one of them for Minimal. With that being said, though, I did find a collection of themes that do have the collection grid feature that you might want to take a look at. 

These ones definitely have what you're looking for. 

Another option might be to reach out to the Shopify Experts who are very good at adding features and customizing websites how merchants (like yourself) might want them. if you were to reach out to one of them they could possibly add the grid button into your store. 

If you'd prefer to keep it simple then you'll want to choose one of the themes that I listed above. 

I did some more searching for you and I also found a couple of apps that you might want to take a look at that can help you customize your collection/product pages. 

So with it all said and done you have 3 options: 
  1. Get a new Theme
  2. Reach out to the Shopify Experts
  3. Get an app

Can you take a look at these options and let me know if any of these will work for you?

Let me know, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes