Minimal theme home page product sizing for mobile only

Solved
camxchange
1 0 0

Hello, my website is www.camxchange.io . My issue is for mobile only. When viewing the site on mobile, the products on my home page in the featured collection only show 1 product per row (desktop shows 3 products in each row, changing this setting doesn't do anything for the mobile view). When clicking any of the product categories in my menu on mobile, the products show small enough to where the site can fit 2 products per row. This is exactly how I want it to show on the home page for the featured collection. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px){
#shopify-section-1619665231ea3ff121 .grid__item.medium--one-third.post-large--one-third {
    width: 50% !important;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes