Minimal theme mobile

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please Help!!! 

I re adjusted the collections on my page, I had 5 collections now I have 6, so I made it to show in the main page 3 and 3. After doing that I check the website mobile and the pictures of the collections look weird instead of showing by pairs 2,2 and 2, it is showing 2, 1, 2, 1. How can I make them look by pairs on mobile?

0 Likes

Hello 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 31 67

Hi, @Crisuro!

This is May from Shopify. Welcome to our Shopify Community!

Thank you for sharing your store link. I've got the chance to look into your store on mobile, and I am not seeing the issue that you mentioned. To clarify, are you referring to the products displayed on your home page? This is how the products are displayed on my mobile screen.

Looks like the products are displayed in pairs (2, 2, and 2). I've also looked into your other collection pages, and all of the products are displayed in pairs as well. Have you manage to fix the issue? If you haven't, perhaps try clearing out your browser cache and refresh the page. If you are referring to a different section or page on your store, please let me know and we can continue with our support. 

Best Regards,

May.

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0
Thanks
0 Likes