Minimal

2 0 0

Hi all!

I am having trouble - when I selected the minimal theme there was a logo centered and the shop name was not there. This is how I would like mine to look, however it seems to be stuck on the stock theme. Does anyone know how to edit this so I can place my logo at the top of the page?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
141 20 23

Hi, @Lifehack

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for your question.

By default, your shop name appears in the header of your storefront, until you add a logo from within your Theme Editor. Let me show you where to do this:

• From your Shopify admin, please go to ‘Online Store > Themes > Customize’. This brings you into your Theme Editor
  • On the left hand side of the editor, are the homepage sections. Please click on ‘Header’
  • Within the Logo area, you can upload your own image or choose from a selection of free images
  • Further down the section, in the Main Menu area, putting a checkmark in the ‘Center main menu below logo’ box will center your logo. It looks like this:

14-38-j7vms-s262k

For more information, and step-by-step instructions for other customizations in the Minimal Theme, please take a look at our Help Doc here

How is the rest of your store set up coming along?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi - I have multiple collections on my shopify store. They are also visible
in admin however when I attempt to add a product to a collection
nothing happens and it says there are no collections available. Can you
please explain what it happening here
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
141 20 23

Hey, @Lifehack

Thanks for reaching out again.

It sounds like your collections are set up as Automated collections. What this means, is that your products will automatically be added to a collection if they meet the conditions that have been set up for that particular collection. Conditions can be tags, titles, weight, price etc. See our Help Doc on conditions for automated collections to learn more.

You can adjust for this one of two ways:

1. Ensure your products follow the conditions of a collection, so that each product automatically filters into its respective collection
  2. Create Manual collections instead, which will allow you to assign products to collections directly from the product page

Let me know if this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes