Minimalist theme recommendations

CAJ
1 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for a "minimalist" theme with a logo in the top left of the header, a white background, a slider and a blog with sidebar menu showing archives. So far, the Pacific Bright theme from Pixel Union has come the closest to what I'm looking for, but it's very limited when it comes to customization.

I'd like to have the ability to:

Slider

- Position the text overlay vertically and horizontally on the slide (v: top, centre, bottom h: left, centre, right).

- Adjust the text overlay font size.

- Adjust the navigation/pagination colour.

Typography

- Choose the heading size (H1, H2 etc.) for each widget/section.

Section Spacing

- Adjust the vertical spacing between sections.

Navigation Menu

- Choose the menu items' colour for regular, hover and active states.

Featured Collection

- Choose what info is displayed for each product (vendor, title, price etc.)

Background Colours

- Choose background colours for each section (certain sections I'd like to make stand out by adding a background colour).

Blog

- Choose layout options for sidebar menu (date range, heading size, etc.)

As I mentioned, the Pacific Bright theme comes close visually, but lacks most of the features I listed above. I contacted Pixel Union's support last week to ask whether or not they could implement some of those features but so far I only received two emails stating they received my request.

Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hi there @CAJ,

I can't think of any theme that fulfills all of these requirements. Your best bet would be to use either a page builder or get an expert help (Who can customize the theme using code).

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
wallacetaylor
1 0 0

I have an E-commerce store on the WordPress plugin Woocommerce. I have a store where I have cookie blankets but here the thing is that my product page is not showing responsive in minimalist. How can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
872 85 173

Hi there @wallacetaylor,

This is a Shopify community. Please refer to the WooCommerce community. Thanks

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes