Minimum order quantity & (ideally) increase quantity in multiples

nooreen
Tourist
7 0 3

Hello, hoping someone can help! I've tried to dig around but can't seem to find the right piece of code for this.

I have two questions - 

1) I would like to only allow customers to select a minimum quantity, e.g. 30.  I have found this piece of code, below, in my product section file. When I changed 'value' to 30, it did show set the quantity to 30 on my product page, however I could still reduce the value below 30 and add to my basket/checkout. I want to stop users from being able to select anything below 30. When I changed  the 'min' value, it didn't seem to do anything.

<div class="proQuantity">
                            <label for="Quantity" class="qtySelector">{{ 'products.product.quantity' | t }}</label>
                            <input type="number" id="Quantity" name="quantity" value="1" min="1" class="qtySelector">
                        </div>

2) Secondly, ideally I'd want the quantities to go up in set amounts - right now it'd be 31, 32, 33, etc... but I would prefer 30, 40, 50, 60, etc.

Ideally these min quantities/multiple values could be set differently for different products, however, I could also duplicate my product file, so that's not essential. 

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Noor

0 Likes
Jivan_Suhagiya
Shopify Partner
494 68 104
Hi,
I think this will work
<input type="number" id="Quantity" name="quantity" value="30" min="30" step="30" class="qtySelector">
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: suhagiyajivan1992@gmail.com
First kind of Checkout Reminder APP: https://apps.shopify.com/checkout-reminder
0 Likes
nooreen
Tourist
7 0 3

Thanks Jivan - appreciate the reply. Unfortunately that didn't work for me. Again it sets the default to 30, but it still allows me to reduce the number to something smaller and add that to my basket. And the increment up is still in 1. 

0 Likes
ChoosiZon
Navigator
314 54 83

Hi,

You have to alter the html then change a bit the js for the quantity selector.Where it is depends on what theme you are using.Better ask someone more comfortable to do the job do for you.

Create
Launch
Donate
0 Likes
Jahangir
Shopify Partner
86 2 11

Hello @nooreen,

Have you found any solution yet? If not, you can check out the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app. By using MultiVariants you can set a minimum order quantity & increase the quantity in multiples as you require. You can set different conditions and increments based on different products.

You can set the minimum quantity as 30 and then set the quantity intervals as 10. So, it will require a min 30, and then it will increase quantities in multiples of 10. For Eample: 30, 40, 50, 60, 70. 

Here is a demo product you can take a look at.

Configuration for minimum order quantity & increase quantity in multiplesConfiguration for minimum order quantity & increase quantity in multiples

0 Likes