Minimum quantity per product

2 0 0

Most products on my site are able to be ordered in any quantity (from 1 to whatever). There are a couple of products where you need to order for instance a minimum of 6. I have some seen some apps that allow limits to be set but they usually involve a popup warning and one I tried still allowed the 1 quantity to be added to cart despite the pop up. 

What I'd like to see is for the products I want to have minimums, when you go to the product page the Qty. selector is populated with the minimum amount (in this case 6) and you can select more that that but you cannot select less that 6 items. Is this possible through coding on a per product basis in Debut theme?

0 Likes

Hi @bpworker,

Yes, this can be achieved without using any app and just by adding custom code. 

Please let me know if you would like to have this customization added in your website.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
84 16 20

Hello @bpworker 

Yes it's possible you don't need any kind of app for this.

Please contact me i will help you 

Best Regards

Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes