Missing Product On Homepage Collection - Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys, I recently messed with my code to change my mobile view to have 2 products per line on my homepage. But, since doing so I now have a blank product in the collections list. It does not show when I customize my shopify and am on mobile view. Only when I am actually on my website on my phone. Any help please!IMG_0932.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Hi, @FaithObena.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

I'm sorry to hear this happened on your store, I appreciate the screenshot. It sounds like you had the code customized on your theme. Is that correct?

If so, you can roll-back your theme to a previous date. This will help you go back to a version of your theme before changes were made. Here is our help doc with the steps: Roll-back to an older version of your theme.

Before making any customizations to your theme, I recommend making a duplicate copy of your theme so that you can go back to your previous theme or a fresh copy if things don't work out as planned. Check out the steps to create a duplicate theme here.  

Let me know if this helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you! I was able to change them to an older version... but the problem is still there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 35 105

Thank you for letting me know, @FaithObena. I just wanted to check in, were you able to get this resolved on your store? If not, could you provide your store URL so that I can take a look?  

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes