Missing (White) Picture on Debut Theme

Solved
MortalLLC
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

Can somebody please help me with the below? I selected and saved a picture with text to my menu page but it is not showing up properly on the website.

I dont believe this picture is the issue as the free images also do not work.

Does anybody know how to fix this asap? I'm looking to put my website live in the coming days.

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Thanks!

Corey

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
228 46 70

@MortalLLC Please provide the URL of your store and if it is password protected please share the password too. Thanks

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 119

Hi @MortalLLC

Hope you are doing well. Your problem might be caused by your style. Please share your store URL and password (it is password protected), or you can add me add a staff, I'll check it for you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
MortalLLC
Tourist
5 0 0
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
228 46 70

This is an accepted solution.

@MortalLLC You need to add this code in the theme files. For which you need to go to Online Store > Actions (Active theme) > Edit Code > Assets, under assets add the code at the bottom of theme.scss.css file.

.hero__overlay::before{background-color: transparent !important;}

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
MortalLLC
Tourist
5 0 0

I'm so happy, that worked!! Thank you sooo much!

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
228 46 70

@MortalLLC I am glad it worked for you. Let me know if you have any issue in future. Thanks