Missing collection directory in breadcrumb

Yemin
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi everybody, 

My customer's shop does not show the entire directory hierarchy in the breadcrumb and I don't know how to fix it. I would be very grateful for help.

Now to the issue:

If you visit the following page the breadcrumb lacks the main category called "Personalisiertes" (URL: https://wolga-kreativ.de/collections/brotdosen/products/bento-box-waldtiere-motive).

The breadcrumb shown looks like this: Startseite > Brotdosen mit Namen > Bento Box Waldtiere Motive

The desired breadcrumb should look like that: Startseite > Personalisiertes > Brotdosen mit Namen > Bento Box Waldtiere Motive

As far as I can see the breadcrumb.liquid contains all the webpage types neccessary, but I couldn't figure out why the collection hierarchy is not fully being represented in the breadcrumb. 

The Theme is Minimal and the theme version is 11.7.0. If you need a deeper look into the code, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Yemin

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Yemin 

sorry for this 

Shopify directory in breadcrumb is dynamic and standard code its not possible to change anything sorry 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Yemin
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi @KetanKumar ,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I still can't comprehend the issue. When the breadcrumb is dynamic, then why does it contain the sub categories but not the main category?

Kind regards,

Yemin

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Yemin 

yes please ready this

https://www.shopify.in/partners/blog/breadcrumb-navigation

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing