Mobile Responsive Image in sections - Barberry Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to make the images responsive when viewed on a mobile device. I am using Barberry Theme and several of the sections that I created have images within columns. When it is viewed on Desktop its fits well with the page but when viewed in Mobile the images break into two rows. Is there a way to add a css code to stack the images when viewed on mobile? I have a photo for reference.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.15.23 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

Hi @matthewpineda,

Please post the url to your store so I can post a solution here.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @matthewpineda,

Add the following code to your theme.scss.liquid file (Edit code -> Assets -> theme.scss.liquid)

@medi screen and (max-width: 468px) {
.products-grid  .col-auto {
   min-width: 100%;
}
}

Let me know if you need any other help.

Cheers

Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hmmm I tried adding the code at the bottom but it broke the page. Is there a specific placement I need to add the code in? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

Your website is reflecting the changes that you wanted. I think you sent this message before accepting my answer as a solution. Right?

Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 4

Hi @UmairA ,

Would you be able to advise why are some of the product titles sitting on product image when viewed on mobile?

I did not make any changes to this page, not sure why it became like this suddenly.

Appreciate your help on this.

IMG-0916.PNG

0 Likes