Mobile: Updating quantity in cart not working properly

Tourist
5 0 1

On mobile when a customer adds a product to the cart and then they go to edit the quantity they want they have to enter the number they want as you should. However, when you go to enter a number in the quantity input field the page reloads straight away and it does not give you the chance to change the amount because it reloads so fast.  I have not changed any code and it only happens on mobile. Using simple theme.

cart 1.png when you can edit the amount. I click to edit and hit backspace and enter an amount but as soon as I do it just reloads the page and goes to cart 2.png

Any fixes?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

I can take a look into it, can we discuss on Skype ?? Add me on Skype - virendra.manektech

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello @kittylash

It seems that we have to debug the script or code appears in cart page. Debugging the code and fix the issue is considered as a paid work so would you please let me know if you are interested for the paid work. If so then please shoot a mail at "support@psdwebdesigns.com" for a quote.

Regards,
PSD Webdesigns
support@psdwebdesigns.com
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

I just need the dropdown where you choose the quantity on desktop to work on mobile. There is a dropdown on desktop but for some reason it doesn't work for mobile.

0 Likes

Hello @kittylash 

Can you please share your store URL so that i can check.

Regards,
PSD Webdesigns
support@psdwebdesigns.com
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

www.kittylash.co.uk but i think the problem is Browser specific, as it's not a feature built into the website. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2522 25 549

I guess the discount app support should be contacted. 

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
1 Like