Mobile Version button in wrong place, help please

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello, i am trying to move my shop now button i have on my home screen slideshow onto the picture for the mobile version. everything looks great on desktop version but when i go to mobile it creates a little section for the button under the slideshow. how do i get the button onto the picture for mobile without messing up the desktop version 

My website is myrsworld.com

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9674 1212 3393

Hello, @myrsworld 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site issue screenshot,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I have since figured out the problem i had to put my slide Hight as fullscreen. but i seem to be having another issue i just made a post about. the logo seems to be bugged in the boundless theme. its very small and i cant figure out to how resize and move it so its not ontop of my button i want it to be above the button where the simple text is now. also headers are very tiny with logo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9674 1212 3393

@myrsworld 

Thanks for it can you please share us screenshot

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Capture.JPG

i need that very tiny logo under the shop now button to be above the shop now button and way bigger. and ill remove the white basic "myrs world" text 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9674 1212 3393

@myrsworld 

Thanks for details 

can you please add me on staff account so i will easy fix

0 Likes