When im on my phone and trying to navigate through the sidebar menu i have to click on the "+" for it to dropdown, and it gets kinda confusing when you try to navigate. Are there any way to make it show to dropdown menu when you press on the text instead of only the "+"?
Im using the brooklyn theme.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.
Sorry, your password doesn't work
do you like also to click text open to the dropdown right?
It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like
I've done exactly what you want for someone before (using the Venture theme) and I remember how I did it but don't have the code now. It's a little bit complex but you can give it a try yourself by following the steps below.
1) Go to edit theme code > Sections > header.liquid
2) Find <button> tag with class "mobile-nav__toggle-btn"
3) Find the <a tag with class "mobile-nav__link"
4) You'll see that the <a tag is enclosing the <button></button> tag we talked about in the 2nd option.
5) You'll need to enclose the <a></a> tag inside of button i.e <button><a></a></button> instead of <a><button></button></a>
Note: You might need to look into snippets embedded in the header.liquid file such as mobile-nav.liquid and you may also need to do some CSS fixes as it will change the design to some degree.
Hope that helps.
You can message me if you need my help with it.