Mobile images extremely blurry. Please help

Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 3

Hi, the images on my homepage slideshow are very blurry on mobile view but clear on desktop view. Can someone please help. They are landscape images

site: photifypresets.com

password: photify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
445 49 97

Hi @phxllip,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a great job here, the store looks brilliant. I also love your mission statement:

20-07-a3vni-vip8k

To my untrained eye, the images on your mobile look pretty good quality:

20-07-yowxl-5skq0

But if you feel the quality of the images isn't being presented correctly on the theme, it would be a question of consulting the theme documentation or reaching out to the theme developer to ask why that is. I'm led to believe the theme might have several customizations to it because elements of the menu don't appear to lead to anything, like the Resources tab:

20-07-cvjif-gekd9

Could I also take this opportunity to recommend sharing your wonderful mission through content too? Here are resources for considering your content strategy:

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

You'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- Create blogs this is super important and here's why.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 3

Hey @Hyde thanks so much for the feedback. Really appreciate it. That particular images is fine but it's the first and second slide images that are the problem. Also, I haven't added anything to the resources section as yet hence it not leading. Will check out the suggestions you added.

0 Likes