Mobile view of 'image with text overlay' hard to see

Dolly_Lana
Excursionist
23 0 4

I'm working on fixing two mobile issues.

1. One section of my main page displays single items on top of each other but I want them to display as two columns just like my products. The section is 'shop by category' with hand drawn icons.

2. Also, on the main page is there a way to make the 'collection muslin swaddles' box into a full size square instead of the rectangle version showing? It's really hard to see the photo (it's dark and the text is taking over the photo). The same for my slideshow below it, on mobile, you can't even read the text on the slideshow.

Appreciate any help!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14305 1664 5142

@Dolly_Lana 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Dolly_Lana
Excursionist
23 0 4

@KetanKumar Thanks for your reply! I got the first item taken care of but still looking for a solution for the second. The image with text as well as the slideshow below it is still too small. My site is www.dollylana.com

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14305 1664 5142

@Dolly_Lana 

do you mean like this?

KetanKumar_0-1612684806518.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes