Modified code for Product-Price showing on first variant but not on any changes.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone!

Im working on a store where we will be offering devices on a monthly plan vs outright purchase. We needed to make some changes to the code to reflect this pricing strategy. See image below.

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 12.18.29 PM.png 

This is exactly how we want it but when a user changes the variant to a new selection the price code reverts to just the outright price. See image

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 12.20.00 PM.png

After a day of tweaking the code around I cant seem to locate how and where to make this not happen. Im not illiterate when it comes to coding but a not skilled when it comes to liquid. This is the code that Im doing that does the math based of the price of the item. This is located in product-price.liquid. This is on the debut theme fo those who are wondering.

<div class="price__regular">
      <dt>
        <span class="visually-hidden visually-hidden--inline">{{ 'products.product.regular_price' | t }}</span>
      </dt>
      <dd>
        <span class="price-item price-item--regular" data-regular-price>
          {{ product.price | divided_by: 24 | money }} for 24 months.<sup>1</sup><br>
          <small><p style="font-weight: 300;">{{ money_price }} outright.</p></small>
        </span>
      </dd>
    </div>

Please let me know if you have questions and thanks in advance for those who can help me.

0 Likes