Modify Collection list

Solved
Tourist
13 2 0

Hello, I am using Minimal Theme and I would like to have a page called "Shop", where all collections appear. But the thing is that I want the collections to be shown by groups.

Something like this, that at this moment is my home page

Collection List.PNG

I am not sure how to set titles and select the collections that I want to include under each title.

I would appreciate your help.

thanks,

Cristian

0 Likes

Hi @MakerPal, as I see, the Minimal theme does not have a default collection list page, you can check it here. Furthermore, Shopify theme customization has its limitation to control your page design, so I suggest you use page builder apps so you can easily add heading and select custom collections like you describe in your homepage.

Cheers

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Tourist
13 2 0

Thanks, but I was looking for a way to do it modifying the code, as most of builder apps have a cost.

0 Likes
Tourist
13 2 0

I am not sure if I have to modify "list-collections-template.liquid". I guess I need to add:

H2

Selected collections

H2

Selected collections

H2

Selected collections

Just, don´t know how

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
13 2 0

I guess I would have to create the page from scratch and link the pictures and the titles to each collection page. That was my second option.

0 Likes