Modify the navigation of the home page on Narrative or Debut Themes

jaba23
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello, y'all,

I'm new at Shopify and I'm putting together my first e-commerce store. I have an idea of how I want my web page to look like, but I understand that I'm restricted to what the free themes can provide. I want to ask you if there's a way or simple modification I could to the possible themes I'm using to alter the navigation a bit.

The idea is that when users get to my home page they see an Image + Title + Text + Action Button. This is possible with Debut Theme but not with Narrative. The change I want to do is something like this -> https://c1811391715cb1cb.demo.carrd.co/

Where the user only sees that first configuration and then when clicking on the CTA goes to the other sections of the Home page.

I hope I made myself clear. If anyone can help me figure this out I would be most appreciated it. 

Thanks in advance.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14244 1657 5128

@jaba23 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
jaba23
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey @KetanKumar thanks for chipping in... My store is not active yet because I'm figuring out this stuff and the final content I'll be posting.

But here's what we have so far -> https://www.normalem.com/

Before I add the final content I wanted to know if I could do this one image move. Remember that I want to replicate this example -> c1811391715cb1cb.demo.carrd.co

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14244 1657 5128

@jaba23 

great, thanks for the update 

second think was possible to customization code 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes