'More payment options' link overlapping product description on mobile

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello, 

Please can someone help! On the mobile version of my website www.nichollsjewellery.com on the product pages there is a link under "Buy it now" that says "More payment options". This is almost overlapping the product description. Is there a way of removing this altogether as it is not needed and doesn't show on the desktop version of the website. 

Thank you! 

Lisa 

Nicholls Jewellery

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2227 483 626

Hey @lisatrendy,

I checked your website on mobile but didn't get that link below the Buy Now button.

Did you solve the problem?

Let me know.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello!

Thank you fit your reply! That’s so strange it’s not showing for you! This is what it looks like on my mobile phone -

lisatrendy_0-1596699137829.jpeg

im using an Apple phone if that helps?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

If you are paying for your request with a universal Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or UnionPay charge card, it would be ideal if you note that the price tag may vacillate with trade rates. Furthermore, your bank or Mastercard guarantor may likewise charge you unfamiliar change charges and expenses, which may likewise expand the general expense of your buy. If you don't mind contact your bank or Mastercard backer with respect to these expenses.

0 Likes