More than one discount

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I just set up an automatic discount: get 3% off total order when the total price is above 50 euros. When I tried to create a second one but with 5% discount when order is above 100 euros, it would not let me.

My question is: How can I setup this system where I have a couple discounts based on the price of the total order. So for example between 50 and 100 euros, 3 percent discount. And between 100 and 200 euros, 5 percent discount. Is there any way to incorporate this in my store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1219 101 155

try this app

https://apps.shopify.com/automatic-discount-rules

https://apps.shopify.com/discount-url

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
519 26 75

Hi, @derkverhees!

I'm afraid at the moment, there can only be one automatic discount active at one time. This is a known limitation of the platform and one our team are working on. 

I will submit this to our internal team to be reviewed as a possible future feature of the admin. As our platform is constantly growing and improving, our team love to get feedback from our merchants on what features/edits they need to improve their workflow. So once I submit this as a feature request on your behalf, our team will know your store is one of the many that can benefit from this!. So hopefully, this can be something that is available in the future.

While we would not have a specific timeline for how long that might take, you can definitely keep an eye on our announcements page. We will post any new updates or developments there!

In the meantime, you can use a variety of different apps. @Perennial has mentioned some great ones already! There are Quantity Break apps that allow for this, and one here for Tiered Discounts. The tiered discounts app has nearly 500 good reviews, so it would be worth looking into.

Let me know what you think! 

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes